Episode 18: From Tearing Her Hamstring Off The Bone To Running An Olympic Qualifying Marathon Time with Sarah Cummings
During our conversation Sarah Cummings defined what every day health means to her. She went on to talk about her journey of tearing her hamstring off the bone during a race and finishing. Sarah talked about what her recovery looked like and whether the mental or physical recovery was harder. How she went on to run an olympic qualifying marathon time and what that meant to her.
– Introduction & Background – :32
– How do you define every day health? – 1:51
– How does the way you define every day health impact you every day? – 4:34
– What injury did you go through a couple of years ago? – 12:14
– What was it like going through the recovery? – 23:25
– What part of the recovery was harder – mental or physical? – 28:54
– How did you feel when you recently ran an olympic qualifying time? – 35:50
– With your job and training what do you enjoy doing outside of those? – 40:38
– What’s next for you? – 42:50
– What are three health tips you would give to the every day person? – 45:00
– If someone wants to get in contact with you what is the best way to do that?